Thursday, September 9, 2010

Costco and Park

Took all the kids to Costco today...heard the usual, "You've got your hands full", with the looks of pity! haha I have pity on people who don't get to do what I do with the kids I have! :) Anyway, as soon as we got home from Costco, Nick pulled up and Noah really wanted to go to the park. It was only 3:30, so we just unloaded the car really quick and went to Red Hill park for about an hour. It was fun! The babies just climb right up the stairs and go down the slides all by themselves! It is so cute! Noah is getting better and better and climbing and jumping and all that stuff. They are all growing so fast. I remind myself that I am going to miss their ages all the time, so that I don't take it for granted or let myself get too frustrated. I don't want to look back on these fleeting years with any regrets of not appreciating them while they are still here, while they are still my little boys. I have three little boys, and I love it so much! :) Anyway, we had ravioli for dinner, and Nick and I watched Mr. Mom after we got the kids in bed...all of them were sleeping by 7pm. It was cheesy but funny. It's as close as I will probably ever get to having Nick see what it would really be like if he stayed at home with the kids full time! Haha He will never really know...but I wish he could see that's it's a lot harder then he thinks...even though it is absolutely the best job in the entire world! Love being a stay at home mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment