Thursday, June 30, 2011

Micah is...

Micah is two and a quarter years old today. Wow, those last 3 months just flew right by! I feel like we just celebrated the boy's birthdays, but alas, time has past. I am always trying to capture a picture of Micah smiling at me, and I finally did the other day. Naturally, he was covered in some food substance, I think it was pizza sauce, but that's OK. It shows the true Micah. He is two, and he is a messy eater. He feeds himself though, and for this I am glad!

Micah is a fantastic singer at age 2. His singing is adorable. He sings "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star", "You're More than Enough", and "Our God is Greater". And he can sing the days of the week song. I love that our house is filled with the singing of many small boys. It is a beautiful thing, and such a blessing. I pray our boys never stop singing praises to our King.

Micah STILL loves his silky blue blankie, and he STILL sucks his thumb. I don't mind. He is cute, and sweet, and he is STILL my baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment