Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Park and moms

We went to beryl park today and my mom met us there. I used the sling to carry Levi in and he adored it! He loved being tucked in close to me, and I love it too! I wish I would have had it when they were first born...sadness! We got In-N-Out and ate it is the car at the park. The babies ate the grilled cheese, and they loved it! Also, besides just going in the swings, the babies are now able to crawl around a bit on the other park equipment and they really seem to enjoy it! They just crawl right up the stairs, and slide down the slides with a little help, and love every minute! Oh, how I love being a stay-at-home mom, and being there to enjoy all those simple pleasures and firsts! It truly is the most rewarding job in the world. I am so thankful to Nick for provding for us so I can stay home with my babies. They are my world! Anyway, we went to my mom's after the park, and naps were a disaster! Micah and Levi just cried and cried, finally fell asleep and then only slept for 20 minutes. They know when they are not at home, and it did not go well at all! They actually took a 3rd nap later at home, which thye don't do anymore usually, but they were so tired! They are only taking 2 naps now...one around 9am, and the other around 1 or 2 pm. Noah also still naps from 1:30-2pm until about 4 or 4:30. Days that he does nap he usually goes to bed at 8:30, and days when he doesn't nap he usually goes down at about 7pm. It is nice to have the kids all nap at the same time in the afternoon, so I usually get at least an hour to rest...at least that's the theory! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment