Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Happy Birthday Boys!

Today our sweet boys turn 4 and 2! It's so cliched, I know, but I can't believe they are already 4 and 2. It goes by so, so fast. Like a blink. It is such a blessing watching them grow, and I will always have the memories (and the pictures!) of their babyhood. They are still babies to me anyway! We took all the boys on the Metrolink today to Union Station in LA, then on the subway, and finally on a bus ride all the way to the Science Museum! It was quite the adventure, let me tell you! Grammy and Papa came with us...it was definately an adventure that required one adult per child! The boys always hear the train whistle from our backyard, and until today they thought it was the train at Victoria Gardens, but now they know better! Noah was so excited to see the train pull up at the station, and it was just priceless watching him experience seeing a real train for the first time! I love sharing this stuff with my kids...it's like getting to experience it for the first time all over again! I love that! When we finally got to the museum, they had a really cool little exhibit for kids that had a pretend little house, complete with a kitchen, living room, bedroom, and backyard with a garden! The kids loved it! They also had an awesome aquarium exhibit with an under water tunnel, and a touch pool. They had a little dive show as well, where we got to see a scuba diver in the tank. The kids seemed to like it, and the diver gave them a high five on the wall of the glass tank! Caleb did really good all day, and just took his naps in my sling! He slept and nursed while we rode trains, subways, and buses! I love that he is so flexible! It allows us to take the kids places and not always stay home for naps. I love my sweet baby! The twins were so tired as we began out trek back home, that they fell asleep on the city bus! Nick was holding Levi, and Papa was holding Micah in a carrier, and they just passed out! It was hot, crowded, and loud, but it made no difference! I was glad they at least got a little nap! We were all definately tired at the end of the day, but it was worth it seeing the boys faces watching the trains, and looking out the windows at the city going by! They loved it, and it made for a memorable birthday! Happy Birthday my little loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment