Wednesday, July 20, 2011

4 teeth!

Caleb now has 4 teeth!  His top right front tooth broke through on July 18, and the left one broke through on July 19.  He has been pretty fussy getting these two teeth, more so than he was with the bottom front two.  Those two he barely seemed to notice getting.  This time he has been wake up 3 or 4 times a night instead of once.  One night he kept waking up every 15 minutes for part of the night, so I definately knew his teeth were bothering him.  He has been wearing his amber teething necklace most of the time, and I have given his tylenol a few times as well.  I am pretty sure since they are both broken through now that things will get better for him!  I can't believe he is going to have those top teeth now!  It seems like those front top teeth belong in a baby older than my little baby!  He is growing too fast!  I am thankful he doesn't really bite me when he nurses.  I think he likes nursing to much to risk having me yank him off for biting!

No comments:

Post a Comment