Sunday, July 31, 2011

Tacos and a Baby!

Made chicken tacos for dinner tonight from The Pioneer Woman!  Boy, were they yummy!http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2011/03/my-brothers-chicken-tacos/

We finally got to meet baby Jace yesterday!  He is so small and sweet!  Why do babies have to grow so fast!?  Sometimes I wish I could just have a redo with all of the kids and do it all over again, just so I could go back and enjoy each moment a second time!

I was glad to hear all about Nicole's experience with her natural VBAC2.  I wanted all the details! haha  Besides my midwife, I don't know one other person besides her (our age) that has had a baby without any drugs!  It's nice to have someone to talk about the experience with!  I think I will ask Nicole if she wants to write up her birth story and guest post it on this blog!  I would love to read it, and maybe share it with her permission.  It is so important and empowering to women to know they can give birth naturally, and I think hearing stories of women who did it is the first step towards making the decision to go for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment