Thursday, December 10, 2009

Gingerbread House and Christmas Tree

Today Noah and I decorated a gingerbread house. He had fun...eating the icing and candy! I tired to limit him from having too much, but he kept asking to try things so sweetly I couldn't resist him! :) I gave the babies Cherrios for the first time a few days ago. Micah has figured out how to get them into his mouth all by himself. Levi is really trying also, but as of today hasn't managed to get one in there yet. Levi crawled up onto the step this morning all by himself again...trying to get to the vacuum! He also went back down the step on his own, but bumped his face on the way down and cried. :( Noah hasn't been falling alseep for his afternoon nap lately, I think possibly because of being in his toddler bed now. I know he sneaks out of bed and plays with toys. I think he is actually asleep for his nap however today. I haven't heard him make any noise in a while. I just finished folding a bunch of laundry out in the garage, and it is now almost time to nurse the babies. I have been hearing one of them making noise in there for a little while now. They are currently eating at 6:30am, 10:30am, 2:30 pm, and 6:30 pm. I eventually want them to wake up at 7am, but 6:30 works for now. Jess and I went to Costco around 4pm, and I got something for Nick for Christmas. Noah went to Grammy's house while we went, and we took Micah and Levi with us. Taking the babies anywhere makes me feel almost like a celebrity haha...everyone looks at them, asks questions about them, and says how adorable they are. Someone even asked to take a picture of them! It's fun! They always say what a cute and good big brother they have too ;) When we were leaving Costco Nick called. He was supposed to be in Bakersfield still, but I heard Noah in the background of the phone call! Nick came home early! It is always such an awesome surprise when he does that...he tries to surprise us on purpose whenever he can :) Anyway, we met Nick and Noah back at my parents house and helped them decorate their tree. My Mom made her fudge and my Dad made homemade popcorn. Natalie really didn't want to decorate the tree without us, so I was glad we could be there :)

No comments:

Post a Comment