Friday, April 2, 2010

Good Friday

Ate In-N-Out AGAIN! Am feeling sicker and sicker. Of course, a few days ago I thought maybe it wouldn't get any worse. I was kidding myself! My face is also broken out badly. Ah, pregnancy! It always happens to me the same way. At least I know what to expect. Am thinking about the name Layla for a girl. I like it. Took the kiddos to the park with Nick because he got home today at 12:30pm! Sooo nice! :) Dyed easter eggs with Noah, which he loved! He was so cute doing it! The babies are starting to wake up less at night finally, as I think the antibiotics are working. Praise God! Noah actually fell asleep for his nap today and slept from 2:30-4:30. Of course, now he didn't fall asleep until 10pm. That nap is pretty much gone, but he still has rest time everyday for an hour, so that's fine.
Thinking about what Jesus did for me on the cross today. Thank you, Jesus. I didn't deserve to be loved and saved, but you loved and saved me anyway. Help me to love my family with the same love you first loved me with.

No comments:

Post a Comment