Sunday, April 18, 2010

Walkers!

I am being so bad with posting! I am making a mid-april resolution to post more! Really it's not that hard...I am on here multiple times a day! I guess I always think I'll wait until the end of the day to post so everything has already happened for the day, but then I get too tired and naseous to do it! I have been going to bed around 9:30 usually because my sickness is the worst at night. Anyway....SO much has happened recently that I have not written about, which is really just silly! Levi is walking! Not all the time, and not a lot yet, but he can do it! I can just stand there and balance for a while, and then he will take 4 or so steps! He will walk to Noah, which is sooooo cute! He usually ends up taking them both down at the end, but it is so cute, and Noah loves that his brother will walk to him. Now, I can't forget to mention Micah. He will also stand for a minute and balance himself, and he will take 1-2 steps! I cannot believe both my babies are figuring it out! Such big boys, but yet still my babies! I have the dates that they first did it, I need to find them off my camera and add it here. Will do.
This past week, I also got to take Noah to Disneyland just him and I twice! Nick was sick and stayed home from work, but said he could manage Micah and Levi, so I could take Noah for a special Mommy-Noah day! Noah loved it to say the least! He wanted me to hold him all the time in the lines, and of course I obliged him, especially since I usually can't hold him all the time! I really enjoyed the time with just him, adn we both had so much fun. Noah loved driving the autopia cars! He actually got to sit in the drivers seat, and he was all about it! It was so much fun, and we made so many memories that I will always hold dear! It is important to me to get to spend time individually with my kids, and it is something I want to work at through the years to come with them. I love my boys.
We went to church today. Noah cried when we dropped him off in the 3 years olds like usual, but did calm down and had fun after all. He does that every week, so I am not sure what to do! We just took the babeis in the nursing mother's room, because they just get so upset in the nursery. When they can walk they can go into the ones class, and I think the toys and activity in that room will be more their style. The nursery has moslty all babies a lot younger than them, and they have only really young baby toys in there. Anyway, I am hping they will gain a little independence with walking, and maybe it will get better! It is hard on Sundays, but I am glad my babies are attached to me, and not used to being shifted to different caregivers. That's why they hate it so much, because they are always with Momma, and I wouldn't have it any other way!

No comments:

Post a Comment