Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Grandpa's Bday

Today is Grandpa Art's 66th birthday, and we all went over to his house for dinner and cake. It was a good time! The babies ate about a million strawberries, and were sweet boys to everyone. Noah refused to eat any dinner while we were there, but then finally ate a whoel bowl of spaghetti once we got home...of course he wanted some brownie, which I am sure was his main motivation. He got a little piece after he ate!
Levi is taking more and more steps now, and he stood up today without holding onto anything else! Just stood up! He also sits on the ends of the tile step, and then stands up and walks a few steps. Micah is starting to let go and take a few steps too, though he is slightly more timid at this point then Levi. He is getting there though! I LOVE that my babies have never been 9 month walkers! That would just about break my heart...I love that I have gotten to watch them crawl for almost 5 months now. It's so sweet to see, and once it's gone it's gone, so I am happy to have them hold out on completely walking for as long as possible! ;) Noah is currently the cutest darn thing when it comes to singing songs and reading books. Tonight while I was in the bathroom right befroe putting him into bed I could hear him reading "Guess how much I Love You" to himself in his room! It was sooo cute! SO also catches onto songs so easily. I was singing the big bad wolf song to him, and he only herad it once and repeated it a while later, words, tune and all. So adorable! He also says the funniest things...He told me tonight that he doesn't like going on the freeway because, "My voice doesn't let you heard me"...as in it gets too loud inside the car when we drive on the freeway, so I can't hear what he is trying to tell me. Hehe. He just says things in too cute a way. I love him.
In pregnancy news, my morning sickness is subsiding! Woohoo! 10 weeks is the magic number. Yesterday was the first time I was able to make dinner, and then actually eat what I had made. That was gorssing me out just last week. I am so thankful it is ending, and I am so thankful that I never actually throw up while I have morning sickness. My sickness is always worse at night also, which makes it nice because I can just go to bed to end it! Anyway, I am getting a little baby bump now, tough it reallt could be just a poochy tummy at this point. It's definately a little more out there than normal. I ordered a little heartbeat doppler today, which should come in the mail on Friday, so I can hear baby's heartbeat...I have never had anything like this before to hear it at home, so I am excited to try it. It may still be too early to hear it though, so we may have to wait a while. Anyway, I am going to start enjoying this pregnancy again now since I am feeling less and less sick by the day.
4/26 Yesterday, got subway sandwhiches and took the kids to the park with Brianna and Chey Chey. Mom met us there. She ended up getting sick, and has a fever. Might be strep. Mom, Dad and Nat came over for dinner that night, which I made. Chicken tacos...they were good. Kids were sweet, and babies were showing off their walking skills. Love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment