Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Now my sweet babies are REALLY 3 and 1

We took the boys to Disneyland on their actual birthday, which was a big mistake! Our passes were blocked, so we had to upgrade them to get in. $160 later we were able to get into an incredibly crowded park. Ug! We totally would have just not gone, but as we started to turn away from the park, Noah says, "Where are we going? Aren't we going to Disneyland?!" We just couldn't disapoint him like that on his birthday. I was about to cry myself because I felt so bad. In the future, we will not tell him we are going somewhere until we are all the way there, and know we can actually get in! Anyway, we went to my parents house afterwards and had spaghetti, and cake, and the boys got to open a few presents from them. That was the best part of the day, not Disneyland. Noah really wanted to just go to Grammy's house anyway! We should have just done that in the first place! The babies really don't like Disneyland because they just want to get down and crawl, not be carted around or held all day! I don't blame them! Anyway, my boys are the sweetest in the whole wide world, and I am so proud of them. I love watching them grow, cannot believe how big they are getting, and cherish every day I get to stay home and be their mommy! I would not choose any other life, and cannot imagine doing anything else!
Today, I took the kids to the Dr. by myself. All 3 of them have colds, but the babies have both spiked a fever, and I suspected ear infections. Sure enough! Both ears on both babies! No wonder they have been waking up screaming at night! Poor things. They both are now on antibiotics. I also finally was able to get the sonogram results: They saw a HEARTBEAT! Our fourth babies heart is beating! What a relief. I was trying to put it out of my mind, but I was a little worried. Apparently I ovulated late...I thought I would be due Nov 12, but it is actually the 21st...right in between my Dad's and Aaron's birthdays, andf Ayden's is on the 24th! Sorry baby, you are gonn a be sharing a birthday, or darn close to it! Also, Thanksgiving is on the 25th! I totally have a feeling it is going to somehow land on one of those days that is already occupied! Well, it doesn't matter...I couldn't be happier to be the momma of four! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment