Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Noah boy and VG fountain

Noah is sleeping for his first night tonight in his twin bed without a rail! Why does this make me sad!? My baby is growing up too fast! Nick and I just finished watching Shakespear in Love. Good movie!
Today, Nat and I took the kiddos to VG and they played in the fountain! Boy did they love it! All three were soaked, but we brought extra clothes, and forgot a towel! They air-dried though, and everybody had fun. The twins get a lot of compliments and questions whenever we are out, which is kind of fun. :) I sure do love having twins, and feel sorry for people without a pair! ;) Having one at a time is obviously a huge blessing as well, and I wouldn't change anything abotu each of our children for the world! :) The kids also got some sunglasses from Children's Place today whiel at the mall...they were only $2.50, and Noah also got to ride the train. I made chicken asada tonight for dinner from costco and it sure was yummy in burritos. We also ate peaches from costco, which are soooo delicious. Nick, Noah and I ate some of them in Noah's bed together. It was sucha cute moment when Noah pulled Nick and my heads together between his and gave us a group hug. It really made me think how much kids need and want their parents to love each other and love them , even when they are not old enough to express that desire in words, there it is. Glad we can give that to our kids with God's help. Thank you Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment