Saturday, January 30, 2010

10 months old!


Micah and Levi are 10 months old today, and Noah is 2 years and 10 months old! I am in denial that their birthdays are in exactly 2 months! Maybe if I try really hard I can freeze time and continue on with these ages for at least another year! I'll let you know how that goes! We went to Heritage park today for Cheyanne's 3rd birthday party...the kids had a blast! Micah and Levi experienced their first time of actually playing on the park equipment! They crawled through some tubes and loved it! Noah had so much fun playing with all his cousins, too. I snapped some great pictures of the kids. How I love my new lens and camera...in case I have't mentioned that! The kids were so wiped out afterwards, that they are all 3 still sleeping at 5:30, and have been since 3:30(ish)! Micah's top right tooth finally broke through today. It has been bothering him for awhile, and sharp little tip of it has finally emerged! Hopefully he will be feeling better now! Man, teething is tough for a baby...Poor little guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment