Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Micah's Mama



Micah started saying "mama" yesterday! I am so excited! Noah never said any type of "mama" word till he was about 16 months old, so this is such a treat for me! Both babies have been saying "dada" for a while, and even almost say "Hi, dada", but the mama is a first! :) I think Levi almost is saying it too, and I LOVE it! Today, we got the cloth diapers in the mail from amazon.com. I still have to wash them one more time to get their full absorbency, but so far they seem ok. They are really soft and well made, they are just so bulky! Also, when they get wet, they are WET, but again I need to wash them again, so maybe it will be better. Anyway, I am as of yet undecided as to whether or not to buy a bunch, and just go for it or not. So, we will see. I really want to do it, but I have to think about it a bit more, and try them for a few days. I want to make sure it doesn't give them a rash or anything. I also do not think I would ever use them at night. I don't see any reason to maek them sit in wetness all night, so I will definately use a disposable at nighttime. Noah was really cute today dancing around in his underwear. I videoed him :) Also, both Micah and Levi are cutting teeth, and are fussy and sleeping terribly! Oh yeah, I ordered that sling finally and it is supposed to arrive on Feb 1.
I know this is so weird, and I am trying to stop thinking about it because I want to wait, but I WANT to be pregnant! I HAVE babies NOW that I am crazy about, yet I find myself daydreaming about having more! I wonder how long we will wait...and how many kids we will end up having...probably not very long and A LOT! :)
Bought some Babylegs too, which are adorable...but I will most definately MAKE more pairs, not buy them! This woman's blog gave me the idea! What was I thinking buying them!?
http://omyfamilyblog.com/2010/01/diy-baby-legs/

No comments:

Post a Comment